February 25, 2009

EEL BROADCAST TOUCHES LIVES IN IRAN - I Would Have Been a Murderer…..



“I was very upset and angry. I had invested all my money into a business with a friend but he stole it all and there was no way for me to get any of it back. I hated him and wanted to kill him. I had another friend who had a gun, so I went to his house and asked him if I could borrow it. He looked at me curiously and said he was watching a program on television and we would talk when it was over. I sat there with him and watched the program. The lady on the program was speaking about forgiveness and I could not ignore what she was saying. After the program, my friend asked me to go home, think more about my situation and come back to his house the next day to talk about it more. When I got home I could not stop thinking about the words that lady was speaking. When I got home, my wife, three children and I watched the rerun of the program. When it was over my entire family got down on our knees and gave our hearts to Jesus. I was scared of bankruptcy, poverty, and Joyce's teaching gave me hope. We watch her programs ever since. I am delivered from the spirit of fear and have learned how to trust God. Joyce's beautiful way of teaching saved my soul and my families souls and also our lives. If it was not because of her program, I would have been a murderer and in a corner of a dark and cold cell right now and God knows what would have happened to my family."


Above is one of many testimonies we recently received from Iran. Thanks to the friends and partners of Joyce Meyer Ministries, this man who had lost all hope was able to hear about God’s love and forgiveness, through the Enjoying Everyday Life broadcast.


For more information visit Hand of Hope.