November 20, 2009

Lives Forever Changed

















David Meyer


The percentage of children born with club foot in Malawi is excessively high. Children born with this abnormality are usually treated as outcasts by family and society in general. Their odds of getting an education, getting married and having any type of normal life are very small. When I was introduced to CURE hospital in Blantyre, not only was I shocked by this problem but very impressed by the many, many lives they were changing through a variety of corrective measures from special shoes to complex surgeries. So we immediately began partnering with them to help more children.


Today I had the pleasure of taking my parents to see this incredible place of transformed lives. They were equally moved! We could not be helping these precious young ones if you were not helping us. As I often say, “Together we are better”.


Visit our website for more information about Hand of Hope.