December 30, 2009

Love Revolution in Greece



















Philip Hyldgaard — A21 Campaign


I want to give you an update on what is happening with the Love Revolution in Northern Greece. We’ve handed out 1,344 books to 11 churches and various other groups, and more will go out before the end of the month. We’ve heard great stories about churches doing special Love Revolution services where the entire Sunday service has been focused on actually doing what the book encourages us to do! Many people are amazed by your generosity and heart to bless Greece. Wherever I have gone with these books I’ve been welcomed with open hearts and arms.


Personally, I am using this book as an outreach tool by bundling it with Christmas sweets and a card for all the people in my apartment building. I believe this book has been written at such a strategic time for the church here and that it will have a massive impact on this world. The A21 team and I wish you a Merry Christmas and a blessed New Year!


Visit our website for more information about Hand of Hope.